- ⛲AUTO SHUT OFF QUIET PUMP – This cat fountain include a preinstalled quiet pump, would auto shut off when lacking water. Safe to use. The noise is less than 40 dB, which is very gentle at a quiet room.
- ⛲PET FOUNTAIN FOR CATS & DOGS – This water fountain has a round large area drinking dish. It provides a comfortable space for your small dog’s muzzle when drinking water. It also let your lovely cat to drink elegantly without splash.
- ⛲EASY TO USE – Very easy to assemble. The pump will indicate when need to refill water and replace the filter. Let you take good care of your pets. This pet fountain is also easy to clean. We recommend you to clean the fountain bowl weekly and the pump biweekly. The pump would last for 2 years if maintained well.
- ⛲PROVIDE HEALTHY RUNNING WATER – Triple filtration cotton+activated carbon+ion-exchange resin resist hair, dust, heavy metal ions, and harmful odor to get into the water cycle system effectively. The cat water fountain provides fresh rippling water to let your cats and dogs enjoy drinking. 3 filters included. Please replace the filter every month.
- ⛲BPA FREE FOUNTAIN – This pet fountain is made of BPA-free PP resin, harmless material is an extra protection for your pet’s health.
- ⛲WHAT YOU GET – oneisall Pet Fountain, a pump, 3 replacement filters, an adapter and USB cord (5 ft), a user manual.
Why Choose Us?
The noise is less than 40 dB when this cat water bowl is filled with water. That is to say, you can hardly hear it in a quiet room. If the noise gets louder, please refill the water.
Indicate Water Level
It has an LED light on the pump. You can easily see the water level from the indicator window. The Max and Min lines are also available for your reference.
We provide 3 replacement filters for each item. The filters help stop hair, particulates, heavy metal ions and absorb bad smells. Provide healthy water for your pets.
Please Clean This Pump to Extend Its Life
Don’t forget to clean the pump biweekly.
Setp 1: Take off the pump cover.
Step 2: Remove the impeller cap, pry it off the edge with your fingernail.
Step 3: Pull out the impeller, it is magnetic.
Step 4: Clean the parts with a brush and then assemble them.